6 tricks for a zero waste picnic
The spring is coming, we feel like wearing our favorite skirts, our new sunglasses and of course grandma's vintage tablecloth for a fun picnic outside. What a great idea!
But with picnic comes waste! We suggest in this article solutions for a zero waste trip.
- Take your bamboo cultery to avoid single use tableware. Bring your pretty bamboo glasses and say "no to plastic". And of course, we don't forget the bambou straws : kids will love our mini-straws adapted to mini-hands and mini-cups!
- Tasty dishes: oui! Bought in a supermarket: non! Prefer home-made meals to avoid the plastic wraps or bought in your favourite local restaurant. You can bring your own containers to the chef.
- We opt for 100% natural bowls for your summer salad: bamboo, palmtree or even coconut bowls.
- Think about isothermal bamboo bottles to keep your water chill or o keep your coffee hot.
- To match grandma's cloth, you can use cloth napkins. Fun idea : recycle your old cotton shirt: 1 piece of fabric, 4 hems, and voilà!
- And how do we care everything? In a pretty hand-woven basket or in a large tote-bag.
And where do we find all this? At Bambooju, of course!
You can check all our lovely eco-trendy and zero-waste items :
- The bamboo or palmtree cutlery
- The bamboo glasses and the bamboo straws (small and large sizes)
- The bamboo, palmtree or coconut bowls
- The isothermal bamboo bottles
In bamboo, we trust - The Bambooju team.